The Australian Chinese Medical Association held its AGM on the 5th September. New Office Bearers and Management Committee members were elected for 2017-2018.
- President: Prof Danforn Lim
- Senior Vice President: Dr Michael Suen
- Vice President (External affairs): Dr Seng Chua
- Vice President (Internal affairs): Dr Cecile Chu
- Honorary Secretary: Dr Alex Ting
- Honorary Treasurer: Dr Suyi Chan
Management Committee members/Subcommittee Chairs:
- Representative to the ACMA Charitable Trust: Dr Stephen Li
- ACMA House: Dr Michael Suen
- Integrative Medicine & Family Medicine: Dr Cecile Chu
- Community Health & Research: Prof Danforn Lim
- Education & Sponsorship: Dr Winnie Ling
- Social & Publication: Dr Rachel Ng (chair); Dr Season Yeung (co-chair)
- Membership: Dr William Chik
- Doctors in Training: Dr Eric Li (chair); Dr Season Yeung (co-chair)
- Annual Scientific Conference: A/Prof Vincent Lam
- IT/Website/Social Media: Dr Tony Pang
- Sports & Lifestyle: Dr Seng Chua
We would like to extend our most sincere thanks to A/Prof Vincent Lam, the immediate past president for his great contribution to the Association. We also thank the outgoing members of the management committee for their hard work during 2016-2017.
Here is an article in the local Chinese Newspaper announcing these results.